24.12.05

They've taken my identity. my name, job life, everything that was me, that made me who i am has been and that shaped me. they've taken it all.
I stand here naked, in body as well as in spirit and essence. I'm a broken man, now alone and desolate. I have nothing, not even a name. I have no future beyond these four walls unless they choose one for me. my past has been erased. I have no clear path, no obvious route for my life to take, not without them. They are my life, my dreams, my family and my future now.
And all of this because i know things, i know what they fear, i know what they want. Knowledge is truly power in the wrong hands, and now, now i've fallen into theirs. Giving in to them will only lead to situations which have only got one way to play out. All things leading to one outcome, one possibility, one future, one life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home