10.3.05

As the life force fades from one individual, two will rise to take it's place, this is how it has always been. Death breathes life.
I know this for I have seen the truth, that which they don't want us to see, things which they whisper in the dark which we are not to hear, I have heard them. I know everything, I know what they do at night, I know why they hide their faces from us.
Trust is always important, but if we do not know about these things then we can only trust blindly. Stumbling in the dark, trying to find our way around all the pitfalls that surround us everyday which we do not see.
In they dark they come, come easy our pain, they make us dependant, they test our will power. If we fail then they take our soul, if we pass we become enslaved, we rise as one of them.
Each wears the sign, although only some display it to everyone, flaunting our ignorance to them, showing us they exist and are real, showing us their power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home